Vienna Mozart Concert in Historical Costumes at the Musikverein
For a special evening out in Vienna, book your tickets for the Vienna Mozart Concert at the Musikverein. Dressed in historical costumes and wigs, the Vienna Mozart Orchestra re-creates the 18th century in this historic concert hall - it's the perfect way to enjoy a little Mozart while you're in Vienna!
If you have selected the VIP package, the following is included:
- 4-course Gourmet menu and aperitif at Hotel Imperial 'Opus' Restaurant.
- Fiaker carriage ride from the restaurant to the concert hall
- Best category seating for the concert
- Glass of sparkling wine or soft drink
- Opportunity to meet the performers backstage
- Attendance by a Mozart page
- Cloak room fees
per adult from
What's included :
- Seating in your chosen category
- Free Vienna Mozart Orchestra CD
- Entry/Admission - Musikverein
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Programm magazine
- Cloackroom fees
- Visit: Musikvereinsplatz 1 Bosendorferstrasse 12, Vienna 1010 Austria
Ticket vouchers need to be exchanged at the evening box office in the foyer of the concert venue. It is recommended to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the begin of the concert.
Departure Point :Musikvereinsplatz 1 Bosendorferstrasse 12, Vienna 1010 Austria
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The Vienna Mozart Orchestra Program is available for purchase on the evening of concert. It is approximately EUR5 per program.
- Smart evening attire is advised. No sneakers, jeans or shorts are permitted in the concert halls.
- VIP seating requires a minimum of 2 people per booking. If you choose this option there must be two or more people in your party. If you book for one only, your booking will be rejected within 48 hours.
- Photo ID compulsory at the time of ticket collection
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.