Vienna to Prague (week guided private tour)
With 2 nights in Český Krumlov. Week fully guided private journey in small company of your family/friends. Through south Moravia and Bohemia. 6 UNESCO World Cultural and Natural over Palava, Lednice, Sumava and other most attractive Czech places. It is completely up to you what you prefer – sightseeing, Czech cuisine (trying beer, wine and slivowitz). or walking.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 7 nights accommodation in 3-star hotels – double room with shower, WC and TV incl. breakfast
- 6x dinner
- Driver with car/minibus
- Guide speaking English
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to sights
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Accommodation in a 3-star hotel in the centre of Vienna– double room incl. breakfast • From 160 € per room
- Extra accommodation in a 4-star hotel in the centre of Prague – double room incl. breakfast – from 80 € per room
- Ramble through southern Moravia, southern Bohemia and the Šumava region to Prague in a group of two, four or more people with own driver guide by a car. The programme will be tailored to the interests of participants. According to the interest, it is possible to pay an attention either to historical monuments or natural beauties.The fertile South of Moravia, in the southernmost part just on the Austrian border, offers series of very important tourist sites. It is pleasant to sit in a wine cellar with local people and have a glass of delicious wine. Central Moravia is one of the most attractive tourist areas in the Czech Republic
Southern Bohemia is one of the largest and most popular tourist areas. The varied landscape has many faces. Here one can find romantic Sumava foothills and also a beautiful area of ponds around Trebon. It is one of the ecologically cleanest regions of the Czech Republic. A charming rustic folk architecture is mixed with historical monuments and traditions.The Czech Republic is proud of twelve objects registered in the List of UNESCO World Cultural and Natural Heritage. In our programme, you will visit six of them. Similar concentrations of UNESCO sightseeings cannot be found anywhere else in the world. Anyway, you will also see many national cultural and natural sightseeings.
Czech cuisine will pleasantly surprise you. Although the cuisine shows influences from neighbouring countries, the greatest inspiration remains in traditional old Bohemian recipes. These are based on materials, that could be grown at home – mainly grains, pulses, potatoes and meat. Beer is regarded by Czechs as their national drink. The winery is best managed in southern Moravia. Prague is a beautiful city of golden towers and domes of churches, bridges, cathedrals, but also a modern European metropolis, which is reflected in the surface of the Vltava River for more than ten centuries. In Prague, you can find various architectural styles and romantic streets.
1. Starting in Vienna. Programm in South Moravia
2. Lednicko - Valtický area (UNESCO), wine region Slovácko, ,,košt´´ (tradition tasting of alcoholic drinks in wine cellar)
3. Religious center Velehrad, gardens in Kroměříž (UNESCO), second biggist czech city Brno
4. Natural park Thaja, castle Vranov nad Dyjí, Slavonice, Telč (UNESCO)
5. Třeboň - pounds region, fairly tail castle Hluboká nad Vltavou (UNESCO), Český Krumlov (UNESCO)
6. Šumava mountains, jezerní slať
7. Písek (oldest bridge) or Holašovice (UNESCO) - Prague
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Vienna Intl Airport, Wien-Flughafen, Schwechat Austria
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Programm will be updating due your wishes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.