Vietnam SUP Tour – SUP Paddling to The Paradise Cape
Hoa Binh Lake is the biggest aritificial lake in Vietnam. It is a good getaway from Hanoi, which just take about 2.5hrs of driving. Paddling in the emerald water and camping in the middle of the enormous lake is surely a lifetime experience for nature-loving souls.
per adult from
1 day 6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Stand up paddle board & equipment
- Breakfast - 01 breakfast
- Lunch - 02 lunches
- Dinner - 01 dinner
- Support boat
- Bottled water - 1 big botttle everyday
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Binh Lake
- Entry/Admission - The Muong’s Culture Museum
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Drinks other than water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hanoi, Hanoi
Day 1: Hanoi – Da Bac Town – Paradise Cape
07.30 our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel. We travel north toward Hoa Binh City. Take a short refreshment stop on the way. Our destination is Da Bac distric, a remote area that poccesses pristine nature.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Đà Bắc, Hoa Binh, Vietnam
Upon arrival in Da Bac, we will have lunch in a local house. Take a short rest after lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hoa Binh Lake, Hoa Binh 350000 Vietnam
Around 2pm, we begin a leisure paddling for 2-3hrs to Paradise Cape, an island on the lake. Our support team will help you to set up the tent and prepare food for dinner. We will have a good barbecue while enjoying cool breez from the lake. Overnight at campsite in Paradise Cape.
Duration: 13 hours
Stop At: Thung Nai, Tp. Hòa Bình, Hòa Bình, Vietnam
Day 2: Paradise Cape – Thung Nai – Muong Museum – Hanoi
07.00 get up and have hot tea or coffee while waiting for the breakfast to be served. After the breakfast we beggin our paddling today to Thung Nai. We would have stops on the way for swimming if weather permits. Arrival in Thung Nai Quay around 12.00
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: The Muong’s Culture Museum, 202 Tay Tien Street, Hoa Binh Vietnam
. We will get on our bus and travel to Muong Museum where we will have a special lunch with Muong ethnic cuisine. After the lunch we will spend sometime to learn about Muong ethnic minority, a big ethnic group in Vietnam whose have been settled in Hoa Binh Province for thousand years. Travel back to Hanoi. Tour ends here.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :65 Phố Nguyễn Thị Định, Trung Hoà, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up you at your hotel
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.