Vietnamese coooking class wih market Tour at Orchid Restaurant & Cooking Class
Getting to know the food is also a great way of learning about the country. Vietnamese food is healthy, simple to cook, delicious, and forms a large part of the culture. This half day tour gives you a hands-on lesson on how to shop for fresh ingredients and cook authentic Vietnamese food.
Orchid Cooking classes are offered every day in the morning and afternoon.Orchid Cooking classes are an interactive and fun way to learn new cooking skills and experience the tastes and textures of Vietnamese cuisine.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Our cooking class provides an immersive experience in traditional Vietnamese Cooking and culture. In fact, two of these are inextricably linked. The sounds, sights, smells and tastes found in a typical Viet market are emblematic of daily life here, shaping the contours of Vietnamese cuisine. This exciting program is the ideal way to enjoy an authentic cultural and culinary experience. It’s also perfect for the serious home cooks who want to learn how to cook Vietnamese healthy food for their family and friends, for spouses accompanying husband or wife on a business trip, or the adventurous travellers wishing to explore more than just the sightseeing of our great city. Students will learn how to prepare and cook the top famous Vietnamese dishes from our extensive list of recipes, typically Pho (noodles soup with beef or chicken), Bun Cha (BBQ pork with noodles and fish sauce), Nem (fried spring rolls), To the end of class, students will enjoy their own cooking creation. The meal is even more hearty with other special food from our professional cook together local wines that you have never tried before.
VIETNAMESE TRADITIONAL RICE NOODLE WITH BEEF SOUP (PHỞ BÒ )
HANOI DEEP FRIED SPRING ROLLS (NEM HÀ NỘI RÁN )
HA NOI CHAR – GRILLED PORK BALLS WITH VERMICELLI (BÚN CHẢ HÀ NỘI )
BANANA BLOSSOM SALAD WITH CHICKEN (NỘM HOA CHUỐI VỚI THỊT GÀ XÉ )
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.