Vietnamese Water Puppet Show & Dinner Cruise
Experience Ho Chi Minh City at night with dinner at a traditional Vietnamese restaurant followed by a water puppet show. With orchestral music in the background, the puppets act out scenes of daily life, rural folk tales, and other cultural legends.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Food and drinks
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price
- Entry/Admission - Golden Dragon Water Puppet Theater
- Entry/Admission - Saigon River
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Dragon Water Puppet Theater, 55B Nguyen Thi Minh Khai District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Enjoy the Water Puppet Show. Puppets are made from light timbers, carved, polished and decorated with different colours to demonstrate the clear personalities of each character. Water puppetry is a unique Vietnamese art form performed in a large pool using the water as a stage. The artisans inside the cabin control puppets. They perform each pole, rope,… puppets with the system of ropes arranged outside or under the water. The stage is decorated with flags, fans, parasols. It is considered as one of the most traditional and important parts of Vietnamese culture. You will also enjoy the Vietnamese orchestra, which provides the background music for the show. The orchestra is manned by an array of talented singers accompanied by professional musicians performing with traditional musical instruments.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Saigon River, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
After the show, we will head to the wharf, the original commercial port of Saigon, where we will enjoy a dinner served on board a cruise. The atmosphere of having dinner on board is very interesting and cozy. The cruise will have a live entertainment by traditional folk style songs. And young and enthusiastic waiters/waitresses serve you well and surely will not make you disappointed. On the board, you can extend your vision of all the colorful city at night.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up and drop-off in HCMC Center (Except District 2, 7, 9)
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.