Vihren Peak, Pirin Mountain - Private Hiking Day Trip from Sofia
Vihren is Bulgaria's second and the Balkans' third highest peak with its 2914m. But if we compare it with the highest one in Bulgaria, it’s definitely harder to climb. Among the way to the top we are going to enjoy amazing views of the best Bulgarian ski resort - Bansko, a lovely valley, and some amazing lakes and peaks.
At 8am your guide will pick you up from your hotel. The hike starts from Vihren hut (1950m). To arrive there, we need 2.5 hours and on the way we will have a coffee break. In order to climb the peak, we have to overcome 3km long hike and 966m displacement. It takes approximately 2.5-3 hours on the way up. On the top we will have a break to enjoy the view and a meal. The way down takes another 2.5 hours.The hiking path is with medium difficulty, mainly rocky, so you need comfortable hiking shoes. There is almost no shadow along the whole hike so take sunglasses, a hat, sun cream and enough water; light jacket (sometimes it is windy) and some food.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private driver- guide
- Hiking trip to Vihren peak
- Transportation with an A/C car with free Wi Fi
- Hotel pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- Food & personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pirin National Park, Pirin Bulgaria
You will enjoy a hike in the Pirin National Park to its highest peak - Vihren.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Vihren, Bansko Bulgaria
You will enjoy great views from the peak.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up at 8am. Please indicate your hotel. Returns to the hotel at the end of the tour.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.