Viking History Tour from Stockholm
Get a taste of Sweden’s fascinating Viking and medieval past on this tour from Stockholm! As an expert guide unravels the country’s Viking history, absorb the views as you travel north from the capital through scenic countryside. Visit Täby to see the stones of a Viking assembly; view the runic stone at Granby which is Sweden’s longest runic inscription in solid rock. Admire the frescoes and inscribed stones at the church of Orkesta.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snacks - At Hökeriet you get to try local food or a typical swedish fika
- Entry/Admission - HOKERIET
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jarlabanke Runestones, Taby Kyrkby, Taby Sweden
An old Viking site known as Jarlabankes bro – The entrance way to the Rune Kingdom
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: HOKERIET, Orkesta-Granby, Vallentuna 186 94 Sweden
Granby with its foundations from an old settlement (400–500 AD). Here we find the biggest rock carving in Sweden – Granbyhällen.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Stockholms Centralstation, Centralplan 15, 111 20 Stockholm, Sweden
Traveler pickup is offered
Make sure to enter a mail or mobile nr to reach and confirm our final pick up time and Place as we set the pick up details just days before the tour.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for children under 8.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.