Villa de Leyva Private Full Day Tour
In this full-day tour, you’ll be collected from and taken on an awe-inspiring round trip through some beautiful landscape.
Your tour includes all of the important locations in the area such as Monasterio Del Santo Eccehomo, The Fossil Museum a winery and the famous Terracotta House.
You’ll also be strolling through cobblestone streets lined with houses of wonderful architecture, including exquisite wooden doors and gates.
As well as all of this you'll be making a stop in Raquira, where you'll enjoy a spot of shopping in one of the many artisan shops.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bilingual Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Walking tour of Villa de Leyva
- Entry/Admission - Villa de Leyva
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the plan
- Experiences and Transportation not mentioned in the plan
- Personal expenses and tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Villa de Leyva, Boyaca, Colombia
Once you have arrived in this historical city you’ll enjoy a stroll through some of the stone streets checking out the many artisan shops along with a stroll through the largest plaza (main square) in Colombia, Plaza Mayor.
Next you’ll explore an extraordinary house, completely made out of terracotta that’s claimed to be the biggest piece of pottery in the world. You’ll be amazed at this structure and love walking through the many rooms taking photos from many angles.
From here you’ll visit Monasterio Del Santo Eccehomo; declared part of Colombia’s architectural heritage in 1998, the initial convent was founded in 1620. This is simply a beautiful monastery built on a hillside and consisting of a wonderful cloister, church, cemetery, and plaza, with wonderful views.
Following this, you’ll start the trip back to Bogotá stopping in Ráquira for a quick bit of shopping.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Plaza de Raquira, Raquira Colombia
Enjoy a spot of shopping through the great many artisan stores in this colorful town before relaxing for the drive home.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be collected and dropped-off at your hotel in Bogotá.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are always monitoring health and security issues and will always keep our travelers' informed of any necessary changes that may be needed for upcoming travel plans.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.