Villa General Belgrano & Calamuchita Valley
Visit Villa General Belgrano, with its particular central European physiognomy. Back across the four tributaries of Lake Los Molinos, via Los Reartes and Potrero de Garay, at the foot of the Sierras Grandes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up/drop off - Cordoba City downtown hotels
- Spanish/English Speaking Guide
What's excluded :
- Food, beverages and other services not especified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Alta Gracia, Alta Gracia, Province of Cordoba, Central Argentina
We leave Córdoba, we visit the monument to Miryam Stefford and heading to Alta Gracia, where we visit the Jesuit Estancia Alta Gracia (Museo del Virrey Liniers) and the home of Che Guevara.
Pass By: Los Molinos, Los Molinos, Province of Cordoba, Central Argentina
We continue along Anisacate, Stocks and Villa City of America, on the shores of Lake and Dam Los Molinos.
Pass By: Santa Rosa de Calamuchita, Santa Rosa de Calamuchita, Province of Cordoba, Central Argentina
We will see Santa Rosa de Calamuchita, discovering the city center.
Stop At: Villa del Dique, Villa del Dique, Province of Cordoba, Central Argentina
We cross the towns of Villa Rumipal and Villa del Dique, to arrive at the Embalse de Rio Tercero, the largest artificial lake in the province, surrounded by the nuclear power plant.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Villa General Belgrano, Villa General Belgrano, Province of Cordoba, Central Argentina
Then we visit Villa General Belgrano, with its particular central European physiognomy. Back across the four tributaries of Lake Los Molinos, via Los Reartes and Potrero de Garay, at the foot of the Sierras Grandes. Finnaly we arrive to Cordoba City.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please note that there are some hotels in the city that are not included in our pickup routes. If your hotel is not included, we will contact you to inform you of the closest pick up location. We ask that you wait for the guide in the lobby of the hotel indicated.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.