Villa Romana Del Casale in Piazza Armerina and Valley Of Temples in Agrigento
This tour represents a wonderful dive into the past, discovering beautiful Roman mosaics, perfectly preserved over the centuries, testimony to the good taste and inclination to the art of the Roman people, and the beautiful temples, witnesses of Greek civilization, that rise majestically along the valley where the Neapolis Akragas was founded thousands of years ago. We will be happy to accompany you on this private tour. you can relax along the way thinking about the wonders seen, immersed in the comfort of our cars.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Specialized Guide
- Admission Tickets for attractions
- Entry/Admission - Villa Romana del Casale
- Entry/Admission - Valle dei Templi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Villa Romana del Casale, Strada Provinciale 90, Piazza Armerina, Sicily Italy
The tour begins with the visit of “Villa Romana del Casale” in Piazza Armerina, where you can admire the beautiful mosaics of the Roman period. They are among the best preserved in the world and an example of beauty and artistry as an evidence of the good taste that characterized populations of that time.
The specialized guide is not included in the price. However it is possible to book it on request or find it on the spot.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Valle dei Templi, Piazza Archeologica 1 Via Panoramica Dei Templi, 92100, Agrigento, Sicily Italy
We continue with the visit of the Valley of Temples in Agrigento, one of the most beautiful places in the world, an archeological area of Sicily, characterized by a series of exceptionally preserved important Doric temples of the Hellenistic period. Akragas is the ancient name for Agrigento and it corresponds to the monumental original nucleus of the city. Today it is the regional archeological park.
The specialized guide is not included in the price, it is possible to book it on request.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
WE WILL PICK YOU UP FROM ANY PLACE!Note: the price refers to the departure with pick up from the Catania area.For pick-ups in the Taormina and Siracusa area an extra charge will be applied as follows:from 1 to 3 people € 30.00 in total;from 4 to 8 people € 10.00 per person.This amount must be paid in cash directly to the driver.Ports
- Taormina - Giardini Naxos
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/16/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.