Village Life exploration in Yala
Hop in to a TukTuk and explore the Village life of Tissamaharama and Yala which is rural and unique. Explore five wonderful lakes and enjoy the scenery and birdlife before walking to see the life of a curd makers. You will be able to witness how pottery and curd is made. In this tour you will experience the real Sri Lankan village life in Yala and Tissamaharama.
per adult from
What's included :
- Service of an English-Speaking local guide
- Transportation by Tuk-Tuk
- Bottled water & Snacks
- All Government taxes
What's excluded :
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tissa Wewa, Tissamaharama Sri Lanka
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from most centrally located hotels in Tissamaharama or Yala.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.