Village Ox-Card Riding Tour and Crafts Center
Ox-cart Tour provide amazing opportunity to see glimpses of rural lifestyle, get to know more about Cambodian culture, customs and friendly locals. The traditional ox cart has been an important part featuring about Cambodian culture dating back to hundreds of years. Until the present, ox cart is still used to transport goods, stacks of thatches, sacks of rice from the one place to others. Apart from using ox cart to carry stuff, it brings an attractive adventure to tourists who wish to see charming Cambodia. You will also discover the Arts & Crafts Center called Artisans Angkor.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation by Tuk Tuk
- 2 bottles of water per guest
- English speaking tour guide
- Local ox-cart riding
- All entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Other drinks & refreshments not stated
- Personal expenditure
- Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Siem Reap Province, Siem Reap Province
At 08:00 am pick up you from your hotel by Tuk Tuk, and Join our experience guide on a journey out of Siem Reap to a rural village to experience a local mode of transport. We head to local Village, a traditional community surrounded by rice fields. Travel through the dirt roads by ox cart. The ox cart has been an important mode of transport and means for transiting goods for hundreds of years. This is a unique way of discovering village life and Cambodian culture.
While at the local Village, we stop by the local market to observe daily shopping habits and see the exotic fruits and foods. See the village’s traditional stilted homes before we pass through the countryside and rice fields on this rural excursion.
Next, continue your journey by tuk tuk to Artisans Angkor, a local artisan boutique which was established to support Cambodian arts and crafts. Discover how wood and stone carvings, lacquering, gilding, and silk paintings are created.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up: 08:00AM from your accommodation in Siem Reap CityPlease kindly be ready for your pick-up at the hotel lobby
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.