Village Tour, Jaipur - Experience Countryside
Witness the charm of villages in Rajasthan and observe people living in old huts made of clay, hay and cow dung. The living style of people has not changed for years, and on this tour, we get a chance to spectate all these.
The tour starts with a visit to Shakambari Mata Temple, and after walking uphill, we can have a panoramic view of Sambhar Salt Lake.
When you arrive at the farm in Pachkodia, get welcomed by the soulful folk music and let's not forget the welcome drinks.
After that, it is time to get ready for a camel ride or a camel cart ride around the village. Explore the area and see how people live while they are engaged in their daily activities. You can also have a visit to the government school in the village, if it is open, and distribute them pencils and notebooks we provide. Feel free to interact with the kids.
Have lunch with a beer. Later a demonstration of turban tying for men and Heena tattoo for women is aligned. Also, visit the hall of Fatehgarh.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- All taxes applicable.
- Sightseeing at Sambhar Lake.
- Camel Ride in Village.
- Lunch at Fatehgarh (Farm)
- Complimentary 01 beer each on lunch.
- Demonstration of Turban Tying.
- Heena Tattoo.
- Live Folk Music.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maa Shakambari Devi Temple, Sh 2, Nawa 341509 India
Shakambari, known as the bearer of greens, is an incarnation of Goddess Parvati, consort to Mahakala. It is believed that when food became scarce, the divine mother came to earth and gave food to the needy.
Walking uphill will allow us to view the panoramic view of Sambhar Salt Lake. Receiving water from five lakes, Sambhar Salt Lake is the largest inland salt lake in India.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Pachkodiya, Rajasthan, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from all the hotels of Jaipur, within city limits.Airports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children below 5 years of age do not need a ticket
- Most travelers can participate
- Traveler's pickup depends on the selection of booking option
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.