Vilnius Custom Day Trip to Trakai and Kernave
Enjoy this tour and take the opportunity to see two towns vital for the history of Lithuania. You will explore Kernave with its Unesco-protected hill-forts and Trakai with its wonderful Island castle. You can customize this tour and include optional sites for free - Dukstas forest path with a wooden Pagan sculptures, Uzutrakis mansion. You can also enjoy a Boat trip in Trakai (for additional charge). Lunch and entrance fees are not included in the price.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Trakai Island Castle Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kernave Mounds, Kernave Lithuania
Kernave, the first Lithuanian capital, located 40 minutes drive from Vilnius. On the way it is possible to visit the Cognitive Walkway of Dukstos Oak-Wood. Upon reaching Kernave (a medieval capital of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania and today a tourist attraction and an archaeological site) you will explore 5 hill forts, archaeology museum and hand-made souvenirs shop.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Uzutrakis Manor Estate (The Tyszkiewicz Palace), Uztrakio g. 17, Trakai 21121 Lithuania
Possible stops at view-point of Neris river-bank or Uztrakis mansion.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Trakai Island Castle Museum, Kestucio Str. 4, Trakai 21104 Lithuania
Trakai prides a magical castle, located on an island. You will be able to visit castle museum, to take a boat trip (additional charge), and have lunch in traditional restaurant owned by the Karaim family.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any guest acommodation in Vilnius cityAirports
- Vilnius Airport, Vilnius Lithuania
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.