Vinebikes - E-Bike Wine Tour Banhoek (Half Day)
There has never been a better way to experience the winelands than on an
electric bicycle. It makes it even more enjoyable and accessible to the whole family. You have the advantage of soaking up the scenery and surroundings at your own pace while not spending much energy as your e-bike assists you in pedalling.
Your Guide will assist you in understanding your e-bike and equiptment. Then you will depart on your tour starting at the beautiful Banhoek Lodge.
You will cycle on a safe picturesque farm road and visit 2 wine farms.
You will cycle your e-bike through the Banhoek Valley with the majestic Drakenstein Mountains in the background to a Wine Farm that is tucked away at the end of the valley. Here you will enjoy a wine tasting experience with canapes while soaking in the views.
After your wine tasting we will head back toward Banhoek Lodge for our final Wine Tasting very close the are departure point.
There will be plenty of time for pictures and shopping!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tokara Wine Estate, R310, Stellenbosch 7599 South Africa
Wine tasting at Guests own cost
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Oldenburg Vineyards, Zevenrivieren Road Banghoek Valley, Stellenbosch 7600 South Africa
Wine Farm, Restaurant
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Banhoek Lodge, Helshoogte Road (R310), Stellenbosch, 7600, South Africa
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.