Vineyard Tour with Light Lunch in Valpolicella
Your food and wine experience in Valpolicella.
It will be a family meeting, the beauty of a territory, it will be the vigor of a vineyard, the scent of drying grapes, it will be the story of a passion, the charm of tradition and the enthusiasm of research, it will be the atmosphere of a old cooper and enveloping elegance
of an Amarone, it will be emotion.
Wine Tour of the winery. Light lunch with tasting of 6 wines with platters of local cured meats and cheeses, focaccia, dessert and tasting of Grappa di Amarone.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tasting of 6 wines and Grappa
- Snacks - Reinforced platter of local cured meats and cheeses, focaccia and dessert.
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Stop At: San Pietro in Cariano, San Pietro in Cariano, Province of Verona, Veneto
The journey to discover Farina will begin in the vineyard, in the fascinating setting of Valpolicella Classica, will explore the traditional practice of drying grapes in the loft, will make you savor the art of making wine in the cellar and the wisdom of its aging in barrels , barriques and in the new suggestive concrete amphorae. To delight your palate a guided tasting of the fruit of such great passion, our wine selection
Duration: 2 hours
• Wine Tour & Light lunch - Wine Tour with guided tasting of 6 wines, with reinforced platters of cold cuts and cheeses, focaccia, dessert and tasting of Grappa di Amarone.
Departure Point :Azienda Vinicola Farina Srl, Viale Alberto Bolla, 11, 37029 San Pietro in Cariano VR, Italy
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.