V.I.P. DayPass: ATV, Zip Lines, Horseback Riding & Pool Zip N' Splash
Looking for the ultimate adventure excursion in Puerto Plata? Our 4 in 1 V.I.P. DayPass has it all, including ATV/Quads, Zip Lines, Horseback Riding and Pool-Zip N' Splash! Best Value Guarantee.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - A delicious, home-cooked Dominican lunch, consisting of rice, beans, chicken or beef, fried sweet potatoes and yucca, tropical fruits and more.
- Bottled water
- Safety equipment
- Professional guides
What's excluded :
- Lockers are available for rent
- Gratuities are optional
- Other alcoholic drinks are excluded
- Driving off-road with the ATV's you will get in deep touch with the Dominican countryside, the nature and the daily life of the inhabitants.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you are staying in a Apartment, Airbnb, Condo or else, please send us your directions so we can provide you with pick up details. Ports
- Amber Cove Puerto Plata
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with walking disabilties
- Maximum weight for Zip Lines and Horseback Riding 118Kg/260lbs
- Maximum total weight on ATV 160kg/350lbs
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age to drive an ATV is 18 years with a valid driver's license or permit. Teenagers & Children under 18 years old can drive as passengers.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our vehicles will operate with 50% of their capacity. Participants with fever, dry cough and respiratory difficulties are not allowed to enter the vehicle and participate on our excursions. Face masks are mandatory. Hand sanitizer is available during the entire tour. Equipment sanitized after use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.