VIP Desert Safari Dubai with Buffet BBQ Dinner serve on table
Enjoy this 6-7 hours tour of fun with VIP Services and heart-stopping activities in one of the biggest as well as magnificent deserts in the Arabian Peninsula. Your desert safari trip is a mix of adventure, cultural entertainment, and sumptuous dinner under the stars.
The real highlight of the desert safari tour is an exciting, adrenaline-pumping 4×4 drive deep into the desert to explore the vast stretch of the golden dunes by plummeting low in the deep ditches and escalating high on the summit of the dunes. This is followed by a visit to a traditional Arabic Bedouin campsite, which enables you to capture the real essence and beauty of the desert, as you relish traditional Arabic coffee, smoke a flavored shisha, and rivet in mesmerizing belly dance movements and Tanura shows.You will be served Dinner at the Table.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional Safari Driver / Guide
- Transportation by 4WD Air-Conditioned Land Cruiser (Sharing Vehicle)
- Dune Bashing (30-40 mins)
- Sand Boarding, Sunset Photography / Photo stop
- Shared Bedouin Camp in the middle of the Desert
- A short Camel Ride (can be repeated)
- Shisha smoking (free in the shisha Area Only)
- Henna Painting, Photograph in local costume
- Toilet facilities for men and women separately
- Buffet Dinner with BBQ (veg and non-veg) will be served at your table
- Unlimited soft drinks / water / coffee / tea, Fruits and dessert inside camp
- Belly dance show
- Tanura Dance show
- Fire Show
- Photography with Falcon
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gift items (available to purchase)
- An adventurous afternoon is about to take place as your Safari guide picked you up from hotel with a 4WD. Enjoy 6 hours of fun with VIP Services and heart-stopping activities in one of the biggest desert in Arabian Peninsula Desert safari tour is a mix of adventure, cultural entertainment, & tranquil dinner under the stars. Before yo gear up for the adrenaline dune drive, you will take brief stop to prepare the vehicle for an amazing ride.
The real highlight of this tour is an exciting adrenaline-pumping 4×4 ride deep into the golden dunes. Fasten your seatbelt and let the adrenaline run free as your safari guide drive you exploring the vast stretch of the golden dunes plummeting low in the deep trench and escalate high on the summit. A brief stop will follow to give way for another fun – The sand boarding. The tour continues to a traditional Arabic Bedouin campsite, which enables you to capture the real essence and beauty of the desert, as you relish traditional Arabic coffee, smoke a flavored shisha, and be captivated in mesmerizing belly show, Tanura shows. Finish off with a jaw-dropping fire show. While you enjoy your sumptuous dinner and beverage served at your table.
• Desert Safari Dubai, M-04 Burj Nahar Building Al Muteena - ديرة - دبي - United Arab Emirates
• Dubai Safaris Tour, Al Waleed Building, Dubai United Arab Emirates
• Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, Desert Dubai-Al Ain Road - Exit 50, 118887 United Arab Emirates
• Dubai, Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
• Emirate of Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
• Starter - Falafel Wrap or Shawarma , Cofee , Tea , Dates
• Main Course - Biryani Rice, White Rice Vegetable – Chick Peas, Latin (Daal), Noodles & Potato Wedges, BBQ (Chicken Drum Stick, Chicken Tikka & Kabab)
• Dessert - Om Ali and Fresh Fruits
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Pickup and Drop Off from the Hotel / Accommodation is included.• Please specify your hotel details when booking.• Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.• Please be advised to e-mail or whatsapp us for pick up timing updates.• Dune Bashing is NOT recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions, pregnant women and child less than 3 years old. • Children must be accompanied by an adult. Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat. For the safety of our younger passengers in the off-road vehicles special seating is required and must be requested and booked in advance.• Child under 2 years of age will not be allowed to participate in any activity involving a physical dune drive or other off-road safaris. They can however join the Sunset safari, where they will be transported directly to the campsite and enjoy other activities to be accompanied by a parent/guardian, whilst the rest or other members can carry on with the itinerary as planned.• Approximate Pick up timings :• Winter (Nov – Feb) : 2.15 pm to 2.45 pm• Summer (Mar – Oct) : 2.45 pm to 3.30 pm• Summer Season pickup times may be adjusted a little later to 4pm. we will confirm the exact time of your pickup depending on your hotel locations on the tour day.Ports
- Port Rashid
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- During the Holy Month of Ramadan NO Belly Dance & Alcohol Drinks as per Government guidelines.However Tanuora Dance and Fire show will be there.
- During DRY DAYS an official public holidays NO Belly Dance & Alcohol Drinks as per the guidelines of DTCM.However Tanuora Dance and Fire show will be there.
- This particular tour is on Sharing Vehicle basis . For any upgrade of Private Vehicle transfers (on additional cost) call the service provider in advance.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.