VIP Dolphin House Sea Trip _ Rated as Famous Program
Begin the trip by setting sail at around 9:00 AM where the astonishing clarity of the water will reveal a mesmerizing underwater world full of colors you don’t see above the Red Sea.
Upon arrival at the marina, your guide will provide you with all the equipment you need, before explaining how to use it, as well as how to ensure that you will be warm and comfortable during your snorkeling tour.
Later, your boat will sail for around 1 hour to the first snorkeling spot, where you will have chance to see dolphins. Then, it will take you to the other area for snorkeling with around 30 minutes of sailing between each one.
After the second snorkeling area, you will be offered lunch on the boat with 1 soft drink.
we have also very nice stop water sports
Banana and sofa
The trip will finish around 4:30 PM when you will be taken back to the port
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - We will take our lunch on the ship
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Snorkeling guide
- Masks, fins, life vest
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch on the boat + 1 soft drink
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- DVD and CD
- Note, transfer from Makadi,soma bay, safaga, el gouna and sahl hashesh extra charge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hurghada Marina, Marina Boulevard, Hurghada Egypt
Our trip will begin from new marina
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick up you from any hotelnote : el gouna, makadi, soma bay and safaga extra charge for transfer
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.