VIP Excursion to Troodos Mountains in German from Protaras
Join us for an excursion to the Troodos Mountains and its villages, which are always full of surprises. We start direction Troodos with a short coffee break at Peristerona village. After we visit the village of Kalapanagiotis with its narrow streets, chapels and churches . Highlight of the tour is the visit of the nearby Kykkos Monastery. In the village of Prodromos we will enjoy a delicious lunch before we drive to Platres where we have the opportunity of a wine tasting. Last stop will be the village of Lania with its old wine and olive oil press and the Commandaria museum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Kykkos Monastery Troodos
- Entry/Admission - Lania Village
What's excluded :
- Coffee / Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kykkos Monastery Troodos, Metres Northwest of Troodos, Troodos 4800 Cyprus
After a short coffee break at Peristerona village and visit of Kaloanayiotis village, we reach Kykkos Monastery, the richest and most emphatic Monastery of Cyprus (followed by a guided tour).
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Prodromos, Prodromos, Nicosia District
After lunch in Prodromos village, passing through Platres village until we reach a local winery for wine tasting.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Platres, Platres, Limassol
Pass through the mountain holiday resort of Platres
Stop At: Lania Village, Lania Cyprus
Visit of an old traditional wine press as well as an old olive oil press and the Koumandaria Museum.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up details will be sent at latest 2 days prior to excursion
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- During the Summer the temperatures are high, protection for the sun and hat is advisable.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if the days of operation change. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.