VIP Ocean Flyer Cruise from Paphos
This is a full 6-hours of cruising along the West Coast of Cyprus. Enjoy a VIP cruise catered to adults (minimum age 18 years) to a relaxing sightseeing cruise. Complimentary hotel pickup is included along with a delicious buffet lunch and open bar!
Cruising the Mediterranean in style to Coral Bay (weather permitting), to enjoy swimming and snorkeling in the clear blue waters, along the way you will be listening to soft music and commentary on different places of interest.
Cruise further up the coastline passing Corallia Bay, the Sea Caves while seeing St Georges Island and back to Corallia for lunch. Price includes transfer from major Paphos hotels, Open Bar, Canapes, Hot & Cold Buffet Lunch, Dessert, Seasonal Fresh Fruit, Swim Stops, Snorkelling, Canoeing, Host & Live Entertainment.
Destination: Paphos Harbour, Coral Bay, Sea Caves, St. Georges Island, Akamas. With less people and an upgraded menu for a truly exclusive experience on the Ocean Flyer mega yacht.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Light refreshments
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Paphos Harbour and Port
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paphos Harbour and Port, Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos Cyprus
Paphos harbour, Coral Bay, Sea Caves, St George Island, Akamas.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :The Harbour, Poseidonos Ave, Paphos, Cyprus
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotel or assigned meeting point. Pick up details will be sent at latest 2 days prior to excursion.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Recommended to bring swimwear and towel
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.