VIP Pickup from Ben-Gurion Airport to Tel Aviv
Personal and professional service
Adherence to schedule
Careful and experienced driver
Courteous, with high service consciousness
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- 1 hour waitng is included. beyond that depends on the avaliability of the driver&involves extra cost
What's excluded :
- The customer must enter the pickup time in to the order.
Price includes 1 houer waiting time from pickup time specified by customer.
If additional wait time is required with customer approval - 7 Eur per 15 minutes
I wait in the Arrival all with a sign with the passenger's name.
I stand near to Exit 02 inside the Arrival all (the customer meets me after passing through the customs area and entering the Arrival all.
the pasnger will receive a bottle of cold water
Departure Point :Ben Gurion Airport, Israel
Trminal 3, Arrival all, G floor, Near the exit 02, stands a sign with the passenger's name.
AirportsBen Gurion Intl Airport, Tel Aviv 7015001 Israel
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/4/2019 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Thursday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Friday: 12:00 AM - 04:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 PM - 11:30 PM Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Thursday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Friday: 12:00 AM - 04:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 PM - 11:30 PM Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.