VIP Private Sunrise Angkor Day Tour (Sunrise, Angkor Wat, Bayon, Ta Prohm)
At 5:00am our English licensed guide and car from Angkor Wat Services-Private Day Tours will pick you up from your hotel, then go to buy one day Angkor temple pass and see sunrise at Angkor Wat, have breakfast nearby the temple, continue to see Angkor Wat (The largest religious monument in the world), then see South Gate of Angkor Thom City, Bayon (216 smiling faces of Buddha and king combination), Baphuon (The giant reclining Buddha carving), Elephant Terrace(The Royal entertainment Terrace), Ta Keo (Similar as Chichen Itza in Mexico), have lunch at the local restaurant, then see Ta Prohm (The jungle temple where Angelina Jolie made a film of Tomb Raider). Around at 2:00pm return to your hotel and finish the tour program.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Experience many years tour driver
- professional English Speaking Driver
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
- Cold Water During Tour
- All local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- Travel insurance
- Angkor Ticket ( Gate Pass) 37$/person
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
Angkor is one of the most important archaeological sites in South-East Asia. Stretching over some 400 km2, including forested area, Angkor Archaeological Park contains the magnificent remains of the different capitals of the Khmer Empire, from the 9th to the 15th century. They include the famous Temple of Angkor Wat and, at Angkor Thom, the Bayon Temple with its countless sculptural decorations. UNESCO has set up a wide-ranging programme to safeguard this symbolic site and its surroundings.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
The Bayon vies with Angkor Wat the favorite monument of visitors. the two evoke similar aesthetic responses yet are different in purpose, design, architecture and decoration. The dense jungle surround the temple camouflaged its position in relation to other structures at Angkor so it was not known for some time that the Bayon stands in the exact centre of the city of Angkor Thom.
Even after this was known, the Bayon was erroneously connected with the city of Yasovarman I and thus dated to the ninth century. A pediment found in 1925 depicting an Avalokitesvara identified the Bayon as a Buddhist temple.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ta Prohm Temple, Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 21000 Cambodia
Ta Prohm's state of ruin is a state of beauty, which is investigated with delight and left with regret.
Ta Prohm is locating southwest of the East Mebon and east of Angkor Thom. Its outer enclosure is near the corner of Banteay Kdei. It can be accessed by enter the monument from the west and leave from the east entrance.
Tip: Ta Prohm is especially serene and beautiful in the early morning. A torch and a compass are useful for visiting this temple at all times. It was built about mid-12th century to early 13th century (1186) by the King Jayavarman VII, dedicated to the mother of the king (Buddhist) replica to Bayon style of art.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Siem Reap Center, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.