VIP Private Tour: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
Visiting the Vatican Museums extraordinary collections with a private tour is the best way to enjoy the best of Italian Art! Together with the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica, they are among the most-visited tourist attractions worldwide. Our Private Guides will provide you with a Uniquely Enjoyable Experience. Above all, admire the superb Michelangelo’s Pietà inside the Basilica and the prodigious ceiling of the Sistine Chapel! Children-friendly guides!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Certified Guide
- Skip the Line Entrance Ticket
- This tour is private, not public. So it is arranged just for you and yours
- Kids-friendly guides
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
What's excluded :
- pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
You will meet your guide in front of the Vatican Museums. You will enter the Vatican that, despite being one of the smallest countries in the world, houses a complex of museums, whose value is hard to quantify. First of all, you will admire the Belvedere and the Pigna (pinecone) Courtyard, then you will appreciate the Picture Gallery. It houses an amazing collection that includes Giotto, Perugino, Leonardo, Caravaggio, Dali… impossible to describe in a few lines! Follow your guide to the main exhibitions. The guide will focus on Greek and Roman originals, various Pope’s apartments painted by Masters like Raphael. Equally important are the famous galleries of Tapestries, Candelabra and Maps.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
The second part of the tour is the not-to-be-missed attraction, the Sistine Chapel, with its incredible ceiling by Michelangelo and his supreme masterpiece, the Last Judgment. Many other scenes are painted by the best Italian artists, such as Perugino, Botticelli, Ghirlandaio and other masters. It will be surprisingly exciting standing in the centre of such beauty.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
From the Sistine, you will enter directly inside St. Peter’s Basilica, the world symbol of Christianity, famous for numerous Bernini’ s masterpieces and where you will admire the marvellous Pietà, created by Michelangelo Buonarroti at the age of 25. Admiring the numerous Renaissance and Baroque statues and paintings, note how this Basilica is so perfectly conceived: it belies its real size until you realize how small the people at the far end seem to be. The tour will end with the embrace of Bernini’s curved immense colonnades of St. Peter’s Square, and the view of the Pope’s Balcony.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Vatican Museums, 00120, Vatican City
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The client has to communicate if there are disabled people doing the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.