VIP Small Group Tour- Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Exclusive
"This rare semi private tour is designed as an opportunity for those who want to visit Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peters, outside regular opening hours.
Get an exclusive 6 a.m. entry at the vatican museums and enjoy the breaktaking view of the “clavigero” or key keeper of the Museums performing the solemn rite of opening the doors and switching on the lights. Enjoy the mesmerizing view of museum opening, from the monumental entrance to the sacred door to the Sistine Chapel. The visit will conclude with a hearty breakfast in the bistrot of the Courtyard of the Pinecone.
Explore the Vatican before it opens to the general public, allowing you a chance to enjoy some of it's magic before the crowds really start to arrive.
per adult from
2 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- Exclusive before-hours entrance to the Vatican
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
- Guided tour of the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guided tour of St. Peter's Basilica
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
meeting point office must be present 15 minutes before
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Via Sebastiano Veniero, 15, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- If you book any tour and for any reason, if you don’t have the mask or gloves, we’ll provide that. But, we highly recommend keeping COVID-19 safety equipment with you. You are suggested to follow all safety guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.