VIP tour to Chichén Itzá, Valladolid and Cenote from Cancun for the best price
This is a very special, easy and unique way to live a real Mexican experience, our team will be always professional and ready to take you to one of the most important Archeological site in the world, Chichén Itzá is one of the main archaeological sites of the Yucatan Peninsula, in Mexico, located in the state Of Yucatán
Chichen Itza archaeological zone was inscribed in the list of the World Heritage by Unesco in 1988.3 On July 7, 2007, the Temple of Kukulcán, located in Chichén Itza, was recognized as one of the New Seven Wonders.
Our tour includes the visit to Valladolid magic town and the visit to a real Mayan Cenote. A place full of beauty and nature.
Lunch buffet is included and round transportation from your hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation from your hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - A morning snack
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Breakfast - Light
- Lunch - Buffet
- Admission and visit to the Ecotourism Center and Suytun Sacred Cenote
- Admission to the archaeological zone of Chichén Itzá
- Visit to the magical town of Valladolid
- Certified guide
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Valladolid
- Entry/Admission - Suytun Cenote
What's excluded :
- Photos and souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
The tour starts from your hotel in cancun or riviera maya where you will board our transportation to get to Chichen Itza, an enigmatic place, where our certified guide will give you a complete explanation about the ancient Mayan civilization, This place has a very important roll for the Mayan civilization development, in this beautiful place you will learn about history, culture and archeology, while you have the opportunity to take incredible photos of this world wonder in Mexico.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Merida - Valladolid, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
Valladolid is one of the Magical Towns of Mexico for its beauty, architecture and traditions, one of the places that you must know, a true Mexican town that will take you to know the real Mexico.
Another experience that you will never forget.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Suytun Cenote, Carretera Ticuch Km 8 S/N, Valladolid 97780 Mexico
Cenote suytun in the middle of the Mayan jungle you will find this magical place where you will have time to immerse yourself in the fresh waters of a true Mayan Cenote. The beauty of nature will surprise you in this place, and you will have the opportunity to swim in this amazing natural pool with the clearest waters. Let yourself be in touch with the Mother Nature in this magical and historical place
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text messageEvery service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.