Virtual Tour: History at the Walled City [Intramuros, Manila]
During the early times, Manila refers to the entire walled city of Intramuros. This virtual tour will cover most of the visited tourist attractions of Intramuros. We will e-xplore or virtually tour this Spanish citadel that was founded in 1571 where your virtual tour guide will tell you stories of its 400-year history.
This is the first historical virtual tour of Manila by Don't Skip Manila Tours. The tour is best to take if you are keen on learning the history of Manila and Philippines while e-xploring Intramuros in the conforts of your home.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Live virtual tourist guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fort Santiago, Intramuros, Manila, Luzon 1002 Philippines
This is one of the oldest fortifications in Manila. The original fort was built before the Spanish Colonozation period. Here, we will talk about the Pre-Spanish Philippines and the Spanish Colonization Period.
Pass By: Plaza Roma, General Luna Street, Manila, Luzon Philippines
This is the central square during the Spanish Period. You can see the Manila Cathedral, the first cathedral in the country; the Palacio del Gobernador, the Spanish governor-general's palace; and Ayuntamiento de Manila or the city councils office. Here, we will talk about the American Annexation Period.
Pass By: Memorare Manila Monument, Anda Street Intramuros, Manila, Luzon Philippines
This monument was created to honor the victims of the Battle of Manila 1945. This is an urban battle that destroyed the city and killed more than 100,000 civilians. Here, we will talk about the Japanese Occupation Period and World War II in the Philippines.
Pass By: San Agustin Church, Gen Luna & Real Sts Intramuros, Manila, Luzon 1002 Philippines
This is the oldest existing church in the Philippines after it survived the bombings during World War II. Here, we will talk about the post-war events in Manila.
Pass By: Casa Manila, General Luna St. Intramuros, Manila, Luzon Philippines
This is a reconstructed traditional Filipino house. We will talk about the Filipino culture and the present Manila.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Virtual Tour will be done via Zoom Video Communications. The tour link will be sent to the virtual tourist 24 hours before the online tour e-xploration.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.