Virtual Tour - Macaron online baking class from Paris
Come and enjoy this online baking activity, this will be a hands on experience. You will discover the technique to make wonderful Macarons
per adult from
What's included :
- Activity Guide
What's excluded :
- Madame, Monsieur,
You will travel first class to Paris and land on our cooking activity
For two hours, you will learn everything about "Macaron"
Do you know that Macaron dates from XVI century?
We will start from "la mise en place" then we will travel together over centuries to discover everything about those marvelous shells
Do you know the difference between a Macaron & biscuit?
Come and join us, on this unique online French baking class which it will be a hand-on activity for making Macaron & Ganache as a filling
We wish you a pleasant activity & Bonne dégustation
This French cooking class it is ideal for private booking such as family/friends gathering as well as anniversaries, corporate groups and private events
This is a virtual experience and is provided at Central European Summer Time (CEST).
- This is a Online class and is provided at Central European Time (CET)
- Once registered for class, you will receive a Class Outline that includes the ingredients, equipment and other things needed to prepare for class
Please note that this activity is for advanced participants and ingredients needs to measured out on a kitchen scale
Departure Point :22 Passage du Génie, 75012 Paris, France
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.