Visit a centenary winery and lunch in a typical restaurant in Chinchón (Madrid)
Chinchón is one of the most traditional and picturesque towns in the Madrid Autonomous Community. Its medieval square dates back to the 15th century and its historical center is a declared national heritage site.
The activity of the visit to the winery can be in a group depending on the day and the reserved time of the visit.
The food is completely private for the client who reserves it and his group.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch in a typical restaurant in the Plaza Mayor in Chinchón
- Guided tour of a centennial winery in Chinchón
- Train ride through the town of Chinchón
What's excluded :
- Transportation is not included
- Additional drinks, Additional food, Personal expenses, Tips
- Chinchón is one of the most traditional and picturesque towns in the Madrid Autonomous Community. Its medieval square dates back to the 15th century and its historical center is a declared national heritage site. We’ll visit one of Chinchón’s oldest wineries where after a guided tour, we’ll taste several local wines certified with Designation of Origin Madrid. After a nice and quiet train ride through the town taking in some of the local monuments, we’ll taste traditional Madrid regional food in the Plaza Mayor de Chinchón.
THIS ACTIVITY INCLUDES:
• Visit to winery and tasting of various wines
• Train tour of the town
• Food and drink in a typical restaurant in the Main Square of Chinchón
FIRST TO CHOOSE
• Peas with ham
• Cooked soup with cabellin noodle
• Castilian soup
• Chinchon crumbs with egg
• Salad of the time
SECONDS TO CHOOSE
• Grilled low loin steak with potatoes
• Pork loin with potatoes
• Scrambled eggs with black pudding with mushrooms
• Fried eggs with chorizo and blood sausage
• Cod a la Rioja
DESSERT OF THE DAY OR COFFEE
Bread, water, glass of local wine or glass of beer are included
• Plaza mayor de Chinchon, 28370 Chinchon Spain
• To choose one among five different starters
• To choose one among five different main
• Dessert of the day or coffee
Departure Point :Calle de Don Ramiro, 6, 28370 Chinchón, Madrid, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The minimum age for wine tasting is 18 years.
- We recommend bringing warm clothing as it is a bit cold inside the cellar.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.