Visit Bodbe, the fabulous city of love & taste the Georgian natural wine
Rolling green hills and the City of Love await visitors on this tour of Georgia’s Kakheti region from Tbilisi. After hotel pickup, drive out to the city of Signagi. before continuing to the 9th century Bodbe Monastery. Throughout the tour, your guide regales you with tales from the city’s history and provides insight into the local culture.
Private Kakheti region tour from Tbilisi
Tour the city of Signagi, or the City of Love, known for its 18th-century architecture
Visit the 9th-century Bodbe Monastery
Admire stunning views of the Alazani Valley
All transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off from Tbilisi included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Landing and facility fees
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Leaving the hotel with a comfortable car;
First of all, you will visit Bodbe Monastery of St. Nino in Signagi;
Then you will visit Signagi City Walls;
Finally, we will visit KTW Wines and taste 3 sorts of wine and Chacha.;
We will take you to a hotel or any other part of Tbilisi according to your wish.
Departure Point :
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Tbilisi, Georgia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.