Visit in the funicular of Artxanda to the viewpoint of Bilbao + Casco Viejo
This cultural tour will help you to get to know the city and is key for a first contact. The viewpoint of Bilbao in Artxanda is a great real visual plane that will help you to orient yourself during your stay.
We will meet in the Plaza del Funicular, where we will take this popular means of transport to the viewpoint of Mount Artxanda. From its top we will enjoy excellent views of Bilbao, the Guggenheim Museum, the New San Mamés Stadium, the Iberdrola Tower and other iconic places in the city.
After knowing some curiosities and historical data about the city we will take the funicular back to the city and start a tour to the town hall, then we will enter the Old Town of Bilbao.
We will approach the Plaza Nueva, see the most emblematic churches and discover the famous seven streets. We will finish our route next to the well-known Mercado de la Ribera, where there is a wide variety of Basque cuisine products.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified tour guide.
- Entry/Admission - Funicular de Artxanda Ko Funikularra
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Funicular de Artxanda Ko Funikularra, Funikularreko Plaza, S/N, 48007 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
In three and a half minutes we will go up to the Artxanda viewpoint, which is about 200 meters high from the city to appreciate its panoramic views of the city.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Funicular de Artxanda Ko Funikularra, Funikularreko Plaza, S/N, 48007 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Mercado de la Ribera, Erribera Kalea, s/n, 48005 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- In the event that at the beginning of the tour, when the temperature of all the members of the group is taken, someone with a fever (+ 37º) will not be allowed to participate in the experience and the full amount of the tour will be paid.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.