Visit Knossos palace (Tour & Skip-the-Line Ticket)
Visit Knossos. Guided Walking Tour for the Palace of Knossos (90 minutes) & Skip-the-Line Entry (General Admission fee) for the Palace of Knossos in Crete.
• The price include the entrance tickets! ( You may use the Knossos ticket to enter the Archaeological Museum in Heraklion city )
• The tour is executed with the assistance of your private professional guide.
• The customer uses its own vehicle to arrive at the site of Knossos.
• Meeting point: Main Entrance to the Palace of Knossos, in front of the Ticket Office.
• Our operator is holding a sign with a " WeGuide.gr - Meeting Point" logo.
• The guided tour begins : Please check starting time per period
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide (You Join a mini group with a tour Guide)
- All Fees and Taxes
- The price include the entrance ticket to enter the Archaeological Museum in Heraklion city
- LIVE Tour Guide Knossos ( ENG or FRA )
- Entry/Admission - WeGuide.gr
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: WeGuide.gr, Knossos 714 09, Greece
We Guide you through the Palace of Knossos with an official guide.
You will join a mini group for a guided walking tour (90 minutes) in the Palace of Knossos with a licensed guide .
With small groups of 8 people or fewer, your tour is typically quiet and relaxed, removing the hassles of the average visit. And with an expert licensed tour guide on hand, you’re certain to learn a thing or two, getting more from your experience than you would by visiting these sites on your own.
Home to the Minotaur, the oldest throne of Europe, a sophisticated structure, elegant wall paintings that inspired art Nuevo centuries later, huge clay earns, advance draining systems, quarters sunk into the earth is this where the Minotaur lurked?
Together with your guide you will see the oldest civilization unfold before your eyes and you will be able to get the best out of your visit of this magnificent structure.
WeGuide you best !!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :WeGuide.gr, Knossos 714 09, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We kindly remind you that the tour you booked is a shared one. It starts at the mentioned time and can not be delay for any reason. Our check in begins 15 minutes prior the starting time of the tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Safety measures in place: Up to 8 people only (masked); tour given via ‘Whispers’: an audio system that means you can hear with clarity your guide, without having to stand by their elbow. Recommended time between 3pm and 5pm in the afternoon; though the Palace in the summer stays open to 8pm .
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.