Visit lacquerware workshop in MIn Nan Thu village from Bagan - Private tour
If culture is your most important priority when travelling, you shouldn’t miss the opportunity to come Min Nan village. It is famous for lacquerware products which made by skillful craftsmen’ hands. You will know how the local create a complete product from raw materials as well as discover about an interesting job.
- Feel peaceful atmosphere in Min Nan Thu Village, a small village
- Interact to the local people and learn more about the local’s life
- Find out about how the local make handmade products as well as its progress
- Convenient pickup and drop-off service from Bagan city center
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off service in city center;
- English speaking tour guide;
- Private air- condition car;
- Transportation in tour;
- Bottle of water and wet tissue;
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses & tips and other services not mentioned in the program;
- Entrance fees;
- Entry/Admission - Aung Nan Myanmar Handicrafts workshop
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aung Nan Myanmar Handicrafts workshop, No 97 98, 99 Mandalay-Sagaing By Pass Road, Opposite To the Myohaung Warehouse, Pyitawthar Quarter, Chanmyathazi Township, Mandalay Myanmar
As you know, Myanmar is a mysterious country with many cultural and historical values. Myanmar also has many traditional craft villages and Min Nan Thu is one of them. Just under 10 km from Bagan city, Min Nan Thu village has its own special vibe, rustic and restful vibe.
Go inside to the village, you can see shops sell handmade lacquerware and wooden handicraft products. This is a traditional job of many families here. Those handmade products request a thoroughness and high accuracy to every detail. You will be visited their workshop to learn more about the local’s job. You can see steps in the progress to make a lacquer product. After the product has its shape as craftsman’s want, they will start to add colors to the products. This is an important step which highlights the products. Let’s spend time here to learn more about an interesting job! Please sure that your phone is full battery, this tour must be a great time to capture beautiful moments.
When you walk around the shops and look at the complete products, you can buy something as a souvenir gift to your family and friends. It will be a good way to improve the local’s life making them can tied up with the job in a long time.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Old Bagan, Myanmar (Burma)
Traveler pickup is offered
We will contact to you directly before the travel date to confirm that;
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear polite clothes in pagogas and temple. Please no short pants/skirts and tank tops,
- You should bring hat, sunglasses, sun cream and cash;
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.