Visit Luxor Karnak and Valley of the Kings from Hurghada by car
A unique opportunity in this day trip from Hurghada to visit The old capital Thebes known now as Luxor by road, enjoy a visit to the capital of the Pharaohs and its impressive architectural legacy such as the largest complex Karnak temples the house of the sun god , located on the the East Bank , and then visit the West Bank for the most visited sites the fabulous valley of the kings , temple of queen hatshepsut and the magnificent statues of memnon .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- •Tour guide •Entrance fees . Bottled water and soft drink
- •Pick up and return service from Hotel in Hurghada .Assistance of our personnel during tours
What's excluded :
- •Personal spending •Optional Activities •Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Karnak Open Air Museum, You Require a separate ticket within the walls of Karnak Temple, Luxor Egypt
After having breakfast in your Hotel in Hurghada , you will meet our Representative who will transfer you by a Private air conditioned vehicle to Luxor where you will be met and accompanied by our Egyptologist Tour Guide to start your day tour by visiting first the impressive Karnak Temples ,the great national monument of Egypt has no equal ,where almost all the pharaohs , particularly of the new kingdom wished to record their names and deeds for posterity , Its ancient name Ipet-isut means ‘The Most Selected of Places’. Most of the structures were built in honour of the sun god Amon-Ra , his consort mut and the son khonsu , the great ‘Hypostyle Hall’ is an incredible forest of giant columns. After enjoying this spectacular site, you will have a lunch break on the way at a good quality restaurant and then continue your tour to the West Bank of the Nile River and visit the Valley of the Kings, where the tombs of the new kingdom rulers were discovered. The Tombs were carved deep into the mountain , richly decorated with the ancient Egyptian beliefs and mythology about the afterlife , Then you will continue your tour to the unique and amazing mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut , known as ( El Deir El Bahary ) means the northern monastery named after a Coptic complex stood on top of the monuments , the temple consists of 3 floors in the shape of terraces , then you will finish your by a quick visit to the impressive Colossi of Memnon , the two giant statues of Amenhotep III, then you will Transferred to your air conditioned vehicle for your drive back to Hurghada. Meals: Lunch .
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.