Visit Machupicchu And Discover The Main Treasure Of The Inca Empire
*Come and enjoy the Majestic citadel built by the Inca Empire
*You will feel the energy of this magical place
*You will enjoy the tour in small groups
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Briefing a day before the trip in your Hotel
- Train tickets in Expedition Service
- Bus tickets round trip (Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes)
- Entrance Ticket to Machu Picchu Citadel
- Local English speaking guide
- Transfer in/out from the airport to your hotel and Viceversa
What's excluded :
- Hotel in Cusco
- Flight Tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
On the day of the tour we will pick you up from your hotel in our tourist transport at about 5:00 am, to go to the train station in Ollantaytambo in a journey of approximately 1 hour and a half; our train to Aguas Calientes leaves at 7:45 am, but we must not forget that we must be half an hour before in order to avoid any setback. After an hour and a half of travel by train we will be arriving at the town of Aguas Calientes, where the guide will be waiting for you to give you the necessary introduction before the start of the Tour. After with the guide, we will go to the bus station to board one towards the citadel of Machupicchu in a journey of 25 minutes approximately. Before entering we must check-in at the control post showing our entrance ticket and passports. Then you will be able to enjoy this majestic place.
After the tour, you will have free time to explore the complex at your own pace. Why not walk to the Puerta del Sol to enjoy panoramic views of Machu Picchu or walk the stone road to the Inca Bridge? Don't forget to capture the beauty of this UNESCO World Heritage Site, there are plenty of moments to be photographed waiting at every corner!
After enjoying your visit you can take the bus back to Aguas Calientes, where you can have lunch or just rest before boarding the train back to Ollantaytambo, where we will be waiting for you with the transport to bring you back to the city of Cusco, we will be arriving at the hotel at about 10:00 pm.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up to our Guests of any hotel around Cusco City center.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/13/2019 - 10/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.