Visit Marseille by Segway (Notre Dame de la Garde Tower)
From MuCEM to the Old Port via Saint Victor Abbey, this circuit will take you to the foot of the Notre Dame de la Garde Basilica from where you will enjoy a breathtaking 360 ° view.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Segway
- Hair protection (Charlotte)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde, Rue Fort-du-Sanctuaire, 13281 Marseille France
The Segway is an original and fun way to visit the city of Marseille. After an initiation to Segway driving, you will set off to explore the city's main sites. From MuCEM to St Victor Abbey via the essential Old Port, this tour will take you to the top of Garde Hill where you will appreciate the famous Notre Dame de la Garde basilica and a breathtaking 360 ° view of all the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :5 Quai de la Joliette, 13002 Marseille, France
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.