Visit of Alberobello and tasting
Alberobello, Unesco heritage Site since 1996, is the city of trulli.
Through our walk we will learn about the origins, history and curiosities of these fairy-tale local stone buildings with a conical roof.
From the Rione Aia Piccola , with its still inhabited trulli, we will see and finally visit the trulli of the Rione Monti.
Here we will meet a artisan who models the local stone and builds original miniature trulli.
Finally we will end our tour with a tasting of typical products in a local company.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - The price includes a guided tour and tasting of typical products accompanied by a glass of local wine.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: I Trulli di Alberobello - World Heritage Site, Alberobello Italy
Alberobello, UNESCO heritage since 1996, is the city of trulli.
Through our walk along the Rione Monti and the Rione Aia Piccola, I will show you some trulli and I will give you some informations not only about history but also various curiosities and legends around them.
We will end the tour with a tasting of typical local products.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via Indipendenza, 4, 70011 Alberobello BA, Italy
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.