Visit Saint Catherine's Monastery only with Lunch from Dahab
St. Catherine’s Monastery is the smallest dioceses and the oldest Christian Monastery in the world still in use and a UNESCO World Heritage site. It also houses a rich collection of icons and precious manuscripts. The tour starts from Dahab in the morning and you will spend about half day in this unique historic place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry fees
- Hotels pickup and dropoff
- Entry/Admission - St. Catherine's Monastery
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Catherine's Monastery, At the Foot of Mount Horeb, Saint Catherine Egypt
Enjoy a tour to St. Catherine's Monastery, the remarkable Orthodox Christian monastery that is believed to be in use since the year 381. Take in the atmosphere of this important religious site, a functioning monastery for almost 1,700 years and admire impressive architecture, artwork and chapels, and picture what life was like for orthodox monks so long ago.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Dahab
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.