VISIT SERBIA: Zlatibor Mountain - Full Day Tour
- Western Serbia is the forgotten gem of the Balkans, rich in history, folk tales and wildlife. Enjoy exploring historical points and the amazing nature of Western Serbia. See the wild beauties of Tara National Park and discover one of Europe`s greatest viewpoint.
- Serbia's West is a region bordered with three rivers and a mountain chain. Its marvelous landscapes and dramatic scenery will certainly not leave you without impression
- Program is available all year around and it lasts from 10 up to 14 hours, depending on the guest wishes and time.
per adult from
10 to 14 hours
What's included :
- 24-hour Concierge Services
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit top tourist highlights of Western Serbia
- English speaking host
- FREE Phone Guide (free internet access everywhere, free calls & messages)
What's excluded :
- Fee Insurance (3 eur per person)
- Pick-up & Drop-off Transfer Service (7 eur per vehicle / way)
- Entry/Admission - Potpeće Cave
- Entry/Admission - Terzica avlija Ethno Park
- Entry/Admission - Sirogojno
- Entry/Admission - Gostilje Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Stopica Cave
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wellnes Center Kablar, Ovcar Banja, Serbia
Ovcar & Kablar Mountains and Canyon – the Mount of Athos in Serbia. It represents a unique morphological entity, its length is about 20 km, it is protected by the state as an area of exceptional importance of first category. The landscape is extraordinary landscape diversity, beauty and attractiveness.
Stop At: Potpeće Cave, Potpeće, Serbia
Unique for its monumental entrance in the shape of a horseshoe. It is assumed that the cave was a man's habitat during the Neolithic period. In the cave were found archaeological remains: ceramics, processed deer antlers and flint tools. The Cave is protected as a natural monument.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Terzica avlija Ethno Park, Zlakusa, Uzice Serbia
Ethno park Terzic's yard as a rural tourist household, is a kind of museum outdoors and indoors;
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Zlatibor, Zlatibor, Central Serbia
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sirogojno, Zlatibor Serbia
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gostilje Waterfall, Zlatibor Serbia
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stopica Cave, Northeastern Side of Mountain Zlatibor, Zlatibor Serbia
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide you the transfer from your hotel (desired location) to starting point location, as well in return way. Total transfer price per way is 7 euros (1-4 persons).
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.