Visit the City of Gjirokastra
Gjirokastra, is also known as the stone city, and has been protected by UNESCO since 2005. It is one of the last Ottoman-style cities left in the Balkans, with over 500 historic buildings. Truly a majestic place to visit and explore!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tickets for entry to Museums
- Entry/Admission - Experience Gjirokastra
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Experience Gjirokastra, Rr. Gjin Zenebishti, sheshi Cercizit, nr 5, Gjirokaster 6001 Albania
Come with us as we explore Gjirokastra.
Highlights of our tour will include visits to the Caste of Gjirokastra, the Ethnographic Museum (House of Enver Hoxha), The House of Zakat and Scaly (the oldest house in Gjirokastra) and the Museum house of Ismail Kadare. You will also have some free time to explore.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Port, Sarandë, Albania
Traveler pickup is offered
We will depart from the Saranda Port / your local Hotel / or Tea Tours Main Office (Lagjia no:1, Rruga – Skënderbeu, No: 3)Note: This tour requires a minimum of 2 people. We reserve the right tochange or cancel your booking should this minimum guest requirement not be met.Ports
- Saranda Port
Departure Time :5/11/2019 - 12/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.