Visit the Eiffel Tower
Visit that combines historical knowledge but also the use of media such as video, vintage photographs. I also offer a route specially designed for children to make this visit a unique experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
It is one of the most famous monuments in the world, but do you really know the history of the Eiffel Tower?
I invite you to relive the formidable epic of the Iron Lady, from its birth in the spirit of Emile Nouguier and Charles Koechlin to becoming the symbol of the French spirit, by evoking its different appropriations.
Celebrated by artists and poets, theater of sporting or scientific exploits, you will discover all the secrets of the one which was to be only a temporary monument, specially built for the Universal Exhibition of 1889.
We will start by admiring the Tower from the Trocadéro esplanade to evoke the political and economic context in which it was built, then from the forecourt on the top floor, we will go back in time to relive this crazy adventure of the Tower of 300 meters.
I also offer a playground specially designed for children!
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Departure Point :1: Trocadéro, 75116 Paris, France
2: Espl. du Trocadéro, 75116 Paris, France
Return Detail :Eiffel Tower, Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.