Visit the Monastery of Mesopotam and The Archaeological Park of Phoenice (Finiq)
On this tour we will visit the Monastery of Mesopotam & The Archaeological Park of Finiq.
Mesopotam is a historic village, known for St. Koll's Orthodox Church (Monastery of Mesopotam), which is a 13th-century building.
At the Archaeological Park of Finiq (locate 8km east of Saranda), you will see the ruins of an ancient temple, theater, some Helene homes, Roman baths and a Byzantine church
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phoenice Archaeological Park, Finiq Albania
One of the stops on our tour will be the Archaeological Park of Finiq (Phoinike), located 8 km east of today's city of Saranda.
In ancient times the territory belonged to the Kingdom of Epirus, while during the Byzantine period it was expanded.
During the visit to Finiq you can see the ruins of an ancient temple, theater, some Helene homes, Roman baths and a Byzantine church.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ιερά Μονή Αγίου Νικολάου Μεσοποτάμου, Delvinë District, Albania
On our tour we will visit the Monastery of Mesopotam (St. Koll's Orthodox Church), which is a 13th-century building.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Port, Sarandë, Albania
Traveler pickup is offered
We will depart from the Saranda Port / your local Hotel / or Tea Tours Main Office (Lagjia no:1, Rruga – Skënderbeu, No: 3 )Note: This tour requires a minimum of 2 people. We reserve the right tochange or cancel your booking should this minimum guest requirement not be met.Ports
- Saranda Port
Departure Time :5/12/2019 - 12/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.