Visit The National Park of Blue Eye
Come with us to explore The National Park of “Blue Eye”.
It is such an attractive touristic place, located near the Muzinë village, by the national route Delivë –Gjirokastër. It is the largest and most interesting source, among the other 18 springs that flow from Mali i Gjërë, and has been declared a natural monument, under the protection of UNESCO.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry fee
- Entry/Admission - The Blue Eye
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Blue Eye, Vlore 9706 Albania
We will explore the National Park of “Blue Eye” - an attractive tourist place, located in the village of Muzinë, near the national road Delvinë - Gjirokastër.
It’s a very picturesque area, where crystal clear water gushes out from within the mountain Mali i Gjërë. This actual spring is the largest and a most interesting source among the other 18 springs that flow from Mali i Gjërë. It has been declared a Natural Monument and has oval shape similar to the shape of an eye.The spring has great depth, which goes up to 50m, and it’s surrounded by dense and lush vegetation. All in all, the area offers a great time out for adults, as well as for children.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Port, Sarandë, Albania
Traveler pickup is offered
We will depart from the Saranda Port / your local Hotel / or the Tea Tours Main Office (Lagjia no:1, Rruga – Skënderbeu, No: 3)Note: This tour requires a minimum of 2 people. We reserve the right tochange or cancel your booking should this minimum guest requirement not be met.Ports
- Saranda Port
Departure Time :5/11/2019 - 12/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.