Visit the waterfall and hidden caves
I love hiking around the city of Fes and throughout Morocco. From valley to valley and city to city, I love it all. I’ve been hiking in the Atlas Mountains, Chefchaouen, Paradise Valley (30km from Agadir) and Tobkal Mountain. I work in a hostel in Fes city so I often meet curious and adventurous travellers and organise trips and visits for hikers. I fell in love with two cities called Safro and Bhalil with mountain caves (30km from Fes). I love to share the beauty of these places, so why not join me?
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
We’ll meet either 8am or 9am then make our way to the mountains by taxi or bus. If you have a car, there is also the option of using it. It’s a 45 minutes drive directly to Safro and we can have breakfast there. Then we’ll walk inside the old city, a very old Jewish town. We’ll do some small shopping of food and then walk 30-45 minutes to find the waterfall of Safro; a beautiful view with fresh drinking water and we can stop for a tea break. We will then climb 7 metres to the top, followed by a 1 hour walk to visit the landscape and the beautiful nature of the top mountains of Safro city with beautiful panoramic views. Then we will hike up for 30 minutes to the shrine of SIDI ALI BOSARGHINE, for a beautiful view of all the city and relax and rest from the walking and hiking. We can visit the shrine and I will give you information about the place. After this, we will take a taxi or tuk tuk motorbike and drive for 35 minutes to BHALIL cave city. We will have a walk around the city to see the architecture, visit the caves and then back to Fes city by taxi, where the trip ends :)
The minimum 2 people for reservation. and if you are 1 person plz ask before confirm your reservation.
• Cinéma Bhalil, Rue Souk, Bhalil, Morocco
Departure Point :Station de taxis vers Bhalile/Sefrou/El-Menzel, Fes 30050, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.