Visit To Altos de Chavón
Altos de Chavon, a city known worldwide as the city of artists, is an old Mediterranean-style villa built on a height above the Chavón River in the Dominican Republic. Altos de Chavon has a design school, where we will find Fashion Design, Graphic and Digital, Fine Arts and Illustration.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round trip Transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance to Chavón
What's excluded :
Altos de Chavón
Route Duration: 3 hoursStops on the Altos de Chavón:
Attractions on the Altos de Chavón:
- Altos de Chavon of Casa de Campo
Altos de Chavon
Operates: Our tour or excursion to Altos de Chavón will take you to a well-known recreation of a town with Mediterranean and European style conceived by Roberto Copa, well-known stage designer of Paramount Pictures. Our tour to the curious village of Altos de Chavón begins in Private Transportation from our Hotel and we will head west, along the wonderful Dominican highway until we reach Chavón. We will walk and enjoy the views and lush. The village is located on the top of the hill, on the banks of the Chavón River, offering stunning views of the river and its unspoilt surroundings. The village of Altos de Chavón offers narrow alleys of cobblestones, old-looking houses, a church, fountains, a Roman amphitheater, a cultural center and an archaeological museum. Our staff will accompany you during your visit in Chavon and they will have approximately 2 hours 30 minutes to enjoy this incredible tour.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.