Visit to Chichen Itza, Ik Kil Cenote and Valladolid with Lunch from Cancun
Get to know one of the New7Wonders of the World during this full-day tour of Chichen Itza and Valladolid. At the ancient Maya site, admire the Kukulkan pyramid and the Temple of Warriors. Learn about their architecture, sculptures, and carvings. Swim in a tranquil 'cenote' (underground freshwater pool) and and enjoy a traditional buffet lunch. Participate in a brief ancient Mayan ceremony of Temazcal. Also you get to discover the Spanish colonial heritage of Valladolid. Round-trip transport from your Cancun hotel is included.
*Please note that cenote Ik Kil is still closed and on the tour, at the moment, we will visit the cenote Selva Maya, which is very similar to Ikkil, until Ikkil is opened.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up & drop-off, transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional certificated bilingual guide
- Lunch (regional buffet)
- Guided visit to Chichen-Itza & free time there, visit to the cenote Ik-Kil & free time there
- All Taxes & Fees, no extra or hidden charges
- Brief Temazcal purification ritual with a real shaman (optional to participate in)
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
What's excluded :
- Drinks, unless specified
- Temazcal part for the option of the tour with the pick up from Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmen.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Merida - Valladolid, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
Visit to Valladolid where you'll spend about 20 minutes in the center of the colonial city built in 16th century.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
2.5-hour historical tour in one of the most famous ancient Yucatan cities - Chichen Itza.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
One complete hour of refreshing swim on one of the most beautiful sinkholes in a cenote called Ik-Kil.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel lobby in Cancun hotel zone; for downtown hotels/accommodations in Cancun we offer several meeting points; and meeting point in Puerto Juarez Ultramar for Isla Mujeres hotels. Pick up from All-Inclusive Hotels on Riviera Maya, Akumal and Tulum is included. For Hotels in Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Playacar and Tulum we offer several meeting points. Please make sure you mentioned your hotel/accommodation details when making a booking. Please contact local supplier at least 48 hours before the tour to confirm your pick up time.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Bring towels, sunscreen and sunglasses, remember to use biodegradable sunscreen.
- You may want to bring a light sweater or jacket as it could get cold on the transportation on our way to Chichén Itzá and back.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes or sneakers, flip flops are not recommended for the archaeological site.
- Don’t bring tripod for your camera, as it is not allowed to get these inside the Mayan Ruins.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- You must contact local supplier at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.
- This tour is available only from Cancun. Please don´t forget to specify your accommodation name and/or address in the booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.