Visit to the Cesar Manrique Foundation Skip the Line
Cesar Manrique Foundation
• Duration approx: 1 hour
Pick Up areas are:
• Costa Teguise
• Puerto del Carmen
• White beach
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance to the Cesar Manrique Foundation
- English speaking companion with experience
- Modern bus with air conditioning
What's excluded :
- Start approx. from: 2:00 p.m.
End approximately: 5:00 p.m.
An opportunity to visit and explore the house of the prodigal son of Lanzarote, César Manrique. Designed and built within five gigantic air bubbles beneath the lava crust, the César Manrique Foundation is now home to many valuable works of art (including those of other artists). Explore on your own the interior of the house with its beautiful underground garden and a miniature blue lagoon.
César Manrique (April 24, 1919 - September 25, 1992) was an artist and architect.
The César Manrique Foundation was created in 1982 by César Manrique and a group of friends, but it was not officially opened until 1992 after the death of Manrique.
Included in the itinerary:
• Entrance to the Cesar Manrique Foundation
• English speaking companion with experience
• Modern bus with air conditioning
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: ThePick up will be at the hotel where you are staying or at the closest place to your accommodation.Call us for more details.Pick Up areas are: • Costa Teguise • Puerto del Carmen • White beach
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- It can be operated by a multilingual guide
- Telephone: +34 928822028
- Email: book@Firstminute-transfer.com
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.