Visit to the Vulci Park
A unique journey to discover an area rich in culture, nature and traditions. Vulci is all this ...
per adult from
120 to 320 minutes
What's included :
- Certified guide
- Entry/Admission - Vulci
What's excluded :
- Visit: Vulci, 01014 Montalto di Castro Italy
The visit inside the Vulci Park allows you to admire the testimonies of one of the Etruscan cities that in the Archaic period (7th-6th century BC) was among the most powerful in the Mediterranean. Surrounding the archaeological testomonian you will find evocative naturalistic views, including the "Laghetto del Pellicone", location for numerous movie sets.
Departure Point :Vulci, 01014 Montalto di Castro Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.