Visita guiada por la Dobla de Oro
Do you want to know the Arab legacy that remains in the customs and neighborhoods of Granada? In the neighborhood of the Albaicín there is a popular saying that says "if you want to meet someone, just visit their house."
per adult from
What's included :
- Guía Oficial de Turismo o Intérprete de Patrimonio
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de San Miguel Bajo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iglesia de San Miguel Bajo, Placeta de San Miguel Bajo, 7, 18010 Granada Spain
Punto de encuentro.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :San Miguel Bajo, 18010 Granada, Spain
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Corral del Carbón, Calle Mariana Pineda, 21, 18009 Granada, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.