Vivaldi Park One day package: Ski tour & Snowy Land
There is nothing better than spending your time in Vivaldi Park during the bitter cold winter of South Korea. It will not only give you unforgettable memories but also will be a perfect get away from your busy life. Vivaldi Park has been the most visited ski resort in South Korea for the past 7 years. There is Asia’s first 8-seater express chairlift and 8-seater gondola.
This tour will be great pleasure for especially kids and family. Let’s make memorable moment with your family in the snowy land where it seems like Korean Disney land. There are 5 options you can choose as following.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Ski goggle
- Snow Board
- Private Ski and snowboard lesson
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
① Snow tour with Gondola(Minimum pax: 1 people)
- You can ski and take advantage of the life pass. Use the lift pass and try riding the gondola up to the peak, which offers an amazing panoramic view of the entire resort and the surrounding winter landscapes. The 8-seater gondola takes you up to the peak in about 7 minutes and what can I say more? Try and see them for yourself!
* Inclusion: Guide, Ski Glove, Gondola Ticket * Exclusion: goggle, ski clothes, basic ski lesson
② Ski tour: Beginner ski Lesson(Minimum pax: 1 people)
- If you have only basic ski skills, don’t worry about it. You can practice at the beginner hill as you take basic group lesson to make the most out of your ski trip. Learn the basics in the group lesson.
* Inclusion: Guide, Ski Glove, Basic ski lesson and ski gear rental * Exclusion: ski lift, ski clothes, goggle
③ Ski Package(Ski Gear, Ski Gloves, Ski clothes) + Sky Lift(Minimum pax: 1 people)
- After you rent goggles, clothes and gear, you will take beginner lesson same as option 2. You can also take sky lift.
* Inclusion: Guide, Ski Glove, Basic ski lesson and ski gear rental, ski lift, ski clothes * Exclusion: goggle
④ Ski tour + snowy land(Minimum pax: 2 people)
- After Ski, you can go to snowy land. The park is filled with all sorts of snow activities like the snow sled hill. It will be big chance to give your family or young kids great activities. To get to snowy land entrance, you have to take gondola. To buy only the gondola ticket is not available.
You can enjoy snow activities as following: Snow sled, snow slide, snow mobile rafting, ski lessons for kids
* Inclusion: Guide, Ski Glove, snowy land entrance fee, round trip sightseeing gondola * Exclusion: goggle, Basic ski lesson, ski gear rental, ski lift, ski clothes.
⑤ Spa only(Minimum pax: 2 people)
- If you are not that into skiing. You can enjoy only spa in Daemyeong Resort. There is Korean style spa called jjimjilbang. Enjoy indoor facilities.
* Inclusion: Guide, spa ticket * Exclusion: goggle, Basic ski lesson, ski gear rental, ski lift, ski clothes.
⑥ Ski tour + Spa(Minimum pax: 1 people)
- This option is for beginner. You will take basic ski lesson. After ski, you can enjoy treatments at the full- service spa. The spa has several pools providing hot and cold water treatments.
* Inclusion: Guide, Ski glove, basic ski lesson, ski gear, spa ticket * Exclusion: ski clothes
Departure Point :at your hotel
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :at your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Minimum age for basic lesson is 18 years old
- Children under 10 years old are recommended to participate in the lesson with a guardian.
- Children under 10 years of age receive 10 % D.C ski tour
- Children aged 5+ with heights above 130cm can ride the snowmobile
- Children aged 3-5 are not allowed to go snow tubing, snow rafting, or to ride the snowmobile
- Children aged 5+ with heights over 110cm, can go snow tubing and snow rafting. But, they must be accompanied by their parents for snow rafting
- Skiing is a dangerous sport. It is not recommended for people with certain conditions, seniors, and pregnant women
- Children aged 5+ can enjoy the skiing
- Free for children 0-2 years old who will not be occupying seats and not join in any ski activity.
- Free for children 0-2 years old to enter Snowy land
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.